Hidrolats, eventually established under the name of Liepaja Railway Carriage Mechanical Company was first established in 1874. During Soviet time Hidrolats became one of the largest industrial companies in Liepaja, producing hydraulic cilinders for many of the Soviet agricultural and forestry machinery plants. In its best times it was employing about 2000 people and producing about 1 million hydraulic cilinders per year.
Privat company "Hidrolats" was established on the basis of goverment enterprise in 1994 year.
Plant "Hidrolats" is certified according to International Certificate of Standard Quality ISO 9001:2015 and Russian Certificate of Accordance.